Job ID: 224046
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manages daily activities in the organization's operations function. Primarily focused on administering established policies and procedures but may have some impact on departmental budgeting, strategic planning, and procedural change.
- Administers recurring or daily functions or processes necessary for business execution and identifies opportunities for improvement or efficiencies
- Evaluates and recommends changes to policies or procedures
- Develops and implements strategies meant to assist the business in meeting its critical goals and objectives in the most efficient manner possible
- Approves and allocates resources based on business priorities
- Performs complex tasks typically following established processes
- Leads and directs the work of other employees and has full authority for personnel decisions
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education
Six (6) years related work experience with comprehensive knowledge of the field's concepts and principles
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to foster teamwork
- Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
- Decision-making skills
- Management and oral and written communication skills
- Problem/situation analysis and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced + Education
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=224046&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency