Clinical Research Coordinator Associate
Clinical Research Coordinator Associate
Job Number: 88448
The Pediatric Vascular Laboratory led by Dr. Tierney at Stanford University is seeking two Clinical Research Coordinator Associates (2 Two Positions) to perform duties related to the coordination of clinical studies. Coordinate moderately complex aspects of one or more clinical studies. Work under close direction of the principal investigator and/or study coordinator/supervisor.
- Serve as primary contact with research participants, sponsors, and regulatory agencies. Coordinate studies from startup through close-out.
- Determine eligibility of and gather consent from study participants according to protocol. Assist in developing recruitment strategies.
- Coordinate collection of study specimens and processing.
- Collect and manage patient and laboratory data for clinical research projects. Manage research project databases, develop flow sheets and other study related documents, and complete study documents/case report forms.
- Ensure compliance with research protocols, and review and audit case report forms for completion and accuracy with source documents. Prepare regulatory submissions, and ensure institutional Review Board renewals are completed.
- Assemble study kits for study visits, monitor scheduling of procedures and charges, coordinate documents, and attend monitoring meetings with sponsors, acting as primary contact.
- Monitor expenditures and adherence to study budgets and resolve billing issues in collaboration with finance and/or management staff.
- Interact with the principal investigator regularly, ensuring patient safety and adherence to proper study conduct. Assist with onboarding of a new team member.
- Ensure essential documentation and recording of patient and research data in appropriate files per institutional and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in monitor visits and regulatory audits.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
Meticulous, responsible, detail-oriented, comfortable interacting with patients/participants and multi-tasking, solution-oriented.
Prior experience with consent/assenting and interviewing research subjects is a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Two year college degree and two years related work experience or a Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of related education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Strong interpersonal and skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with technology including zoom, Microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint.
- Experience with research protocols and regulatory or governing bodies, which include HIPAA regulations, Institutional Review Board requirements, and Good Clinical Practices.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience with RedCAP database
- Fluency in Spanish (optional)
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
Society of Clinical Research Associates or Association of Clinical Research Professionals certification is preferred.
- Frequently stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, squat and use fine light/fine grasping.
- Occasionally sit, reach above shoulders, perform desk based computer tasks, use a telephone and write by hand, lift, carry, push, and pull objects that weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Rarely kneel, crawl, climb ladders, grasp forcefully, sort and file paperwork or parts, rarely lift, carry, push, and pull objects that weigh 40 pounds or more.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Additional PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (remove if none)
Occasional evening and weekend hours based on research requirements.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4924
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: F
- Department URL: http://pediatrics.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 88448
Location: School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency