CLINICAL CARE SUPERVISOR , School of Dental Medicine, Clinical Affairs
CLINICAL CARE SUPERVISOR , School of Dental Medicine, Clinical AffairsTracking Code0290 Job Description
The Goldman School of Dental Medicine seeks to find a Clinical Care Supervisor to manage, provide guidance and direct the daily workflow of the Patient Coordinators, pre-doc reception desk, and support the patient appointment process for the DMD Patient Treatment Centers.
The individual will ensure that excellent customer service is provided to each of the clinics primary customer groups; patients requiring dental services and the providers delivering these services.
The Clinical Care Supervisor must be able to effectively mentor the staff, provide training and support a team-centered environment, as well as implement changes vital to the growth of our business operations.
The Clinical Care Supervisor will work with the Senior Practice Manager in assisting with the interviewing process, staffing concerns and disciplinary issues. The incumbent will also provide backup to the Senior Practice Manager for approved time away, unplanned absences, weekly time entries, overseeing clinic schedules, clinic orientations, running reports (i.e. chair utilization, phone reports), and any other operational items that may arise.
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have experience supervising staff
- Proven customer service background
- Must be able to demonstrate, on a consistent basis, strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Efficient and detail oriented; good multi tasker
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with patients, providers, staff and management. Comfortable working with patient and show care and compassion.
- A team player and who is able to work with various personalities in a culturally diverse environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular