TELEPHONE TRIAGE HEALTHCARE SPECIALIST, SHS Student Health Services Tracking Code0900 Job Description
Boston University is seeking Telephone Triage Healthcare Specialists as part of its COVID-19 Recovery Plan. The Telephone Triage HCS will follow up with individuals who report positive symptoms as part of the university-wide symptom surveillance. Telephone Triage HCSs will follow up with members of the campus community who attest to having symptoms associated with COVID-19, obtain a brief medical history, and collect additional details about the symptoms to which an individual attested. This position will require clinical decision making to determine whether COVID-19 or other testing is required, scheduling students for healthcare visits, and providing information on local testing centers or directing employees to their PCP.
- RN or Athletic Training License in MA and certification
- New Graduates Encouraged
- 5-8 years based Excellent interpersonal and telephonic communication skills
- Proficiency with computers
- Experience with electronic medical records and scheduling software
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Ability to read, write, speak English
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular