Key Access Assistant I
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-02-19
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Ensure only authorized users are granted key access to enter a space. Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about our services and to handle and resolve complaints. Analyze the system for granting key access, come up with creative solutions to streamline the process, create a plan, implement, review and improve on it.
1. Support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. Help ensure that customers are satisfied with our services.
2. Grant key access to employees that have the proper authorization.
3. Receive requests to add, or change access rights. Process changes after proper approvals are received.
4. Maintain list of restricted spaces. Ensure access rights are given only after special approval is received by the appropriate personnel overseeing the restricted spaces.
5. Manage the flow of the workplace and optimize day-to-day activities.
6. Analyze business operations and customer needs in order to bring the two closer together.
7. Be detail-oriented with the ability to look at the bigger picture.
8. Work well in a team environment as well as independently on their own.
9. Provide excellent customer service.
10. Meet stringent deadlines.
11. Perform miscellaneous other duties, as assigned.
Please attach the following:
1) Cover Letter
3) Class Schedule
Typical office environment