Help Desk Coordinator - Account Specialist
Job Title: Help Desk Coordinator - Account Specialist
Location: Facilities Services
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 5678
Staff Posting Details Appointment: Regular, full-time (1.0) FTE
- Receive work order requests and inquiries from the campus community via website, telephone, email, campus mail or in person.
- Review, analyze, prioritize work order requests and issue to appropriate shop manager.
- Respond to emergency work order requests as needed.
- Prepare, review and issue work order reports as requested.
- Serve as primary administrator to update and maintain SchoolDude software system. Coordinate updates and training.
- Create and process requisitions for Facilities Services. Place orders with vendors. Verifies completion of purchase order and correlates receiving paperwork.
- Serve as primary radio dispatch for department.
- Place orders using P-Card and track, per requests from managers.
- Responsible for input utility bills, process monthly recharges and reconciliation, and maintains complex utility spreadsheets.
- Serve as liaison between Facilities and rental house residents.
- Coordinate with external vendors; when they need escorts, information etc.
- Maintain campus 2-way radio inventory and schedule repairs.
- Contact the elevator company when needed and log calls.
- Provide backup coverage for Manager of Administration.
- Responsible for department P-Card processing.
- Responsible for department timesheet entry.
- Maintains the Facilities Web pages.
- Manage and maintain Facilities Condition Audit software.
- Serve as backup for Space Planning software.
- Serve as backup for 25Live software.
- Manage scheduling and provides meeting support, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years’ office experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally, calmly and pleasantly.
- Establish & maintain excellent working relationships.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to dispatch clearly by radio.
- Excellent prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask and manage interruptions.
- Works as a team member in providing services and support to all areas.
- Provide backup coverage for co-workers during staff shortages.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Skilled on personal computer. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. School Dude experience is a plus.
- Ability to learn other software as required.
- Willing to take additional training to enhance and/or learn new skills.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Knowledge of office equipment such as: copier, printer, calculator, fax, 2-way radio
- Ability to teach and oversee student staff.
- Knowledge of general maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge of departmental and University policies and procedures.
- Ability to respectfully work, communicate and provide leadership within a diverse campus community.
- ResumeLetter of Interest
- We acknowledge the richness of commonalities and differences we share as a university community; the intrinsic worth of all who work and study here; that education is enhanced by investigation of and reflection upon multiple perspectives.We aspire to create respect for and appreciation of all persons as a key characteristic of our campus community; to increase the diversity of all parts of our University community through commitment to diversity in our recruitment and retention efforts; to foster a spirit of openness to active engagement among all members of our campus community.We act to achieve an environment that welcomes and supports diversity; to ensure full educational opportunity for all who teach and learn here; to prepare effectively citizen-leaders for a pluralistic world.