Twilight Project Research Fellow
Twilight Project Research FellowDepartment:
Spanish and PortugueseLevel:
Level C (Specialist)Job Description:
Twilight Research Fellows will conduct archival research for particular Twilight Project topics and initiatives alongside a staff or faculty member. Students in this position will be creating and curating events, exhibits, conducting interviews, and outreach in addition to researching archives.
- Conducting archival research within different components of the college and Middlebury community.
- Organizing findings and sharing staff/faculty supervisor
- Outreach to alumni, students, staff, faculty, community members for participation in initiative/project.
- Assisting in curation and publicizing of findings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and marketing skills
- A person who strives in a largely unstructured setting
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work independently and flexibly, ability to set priorities; ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Excellent computer and software skills: Google Suite; Drupal Web editing; MS Office; social media; graphic design and Oracle a plus
- Desired experience in academic research in a course or independent setting
- Demonstration of academic and experiential understanding of issues related to diversity and inclusion, equity, and social justice.
Middlebury, VT CampusIs this an academic year or summer position?:
Academic YearOpen Date:
12/08/2020Open Until Filled:
YesQuicklink for Posting: