Job no: 495961
Work type: Adjunct Faculty
Categories: Baker School of Business
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is seeking applicants for adjunct faculty (multiple positions) in the Baker School of Business for the fall 2019 and beyond. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with high-quality adjunct part-time faculty members who share in the Citadel commitment to develop principled leaders in business.
There are main programs that adjunct faculty may be employed to teach classes:
- Our traditional undergraduate program, which features face-to-face classes to the South Carolina Corps of Cadets
- Our part time undergraduate degree completion program, which are primarily working adults earning Bachelor’s degrees, mostly through online classes.
We have ongoing needs to fill vacancies in the area of ECONOMICS.
- To teach at the undergraduate level, applicants must have a minimum of a Master's degree from an AACSB-Accredited Institution in the business discipline or in a closely related field.
- Be able to teach in-person classes, on campus in Charleston, SC.
- Complete Citadel instructor training and follow rules and regulations set by The Citadel CEITL-DE.
Preference is given to applicants who meet AACSB Qualifications as a Scholarly Academic, Practice Academic, Scholarly Practitioner, or Instructional Practitioner.
Evidence of previous effective teaching experience is required. Official transcripts indicating education level and background check are required prior to employment.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Bob Riggle by phone at: 843-953-6978, or by email at: [email protected].
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until filled.
Advertised: Feb 11 2021 Eastern Standard Time