Marketing and SEO Copywriter
Marketing and SEO Copywriter
Job ID: 223979
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
A steward of the Kennesaw State University brand and works to enhance University advertising campaign performance and website page ranking through SEO-optimized content. Collaborates with the department's Marketing team members to develop content that will drive brand and advertising messaging and search engine optimization (SEO) performance. Partners with the SEO team and webmasters to develop web content to address search engine optimization (SEO), web goals and search rank objectives. Responsible for developing advertising copy to be delivered across multiple ad channels including; print, billboards, social media, SEM (search engine marketing), digital display, email video, and voice. Creates and optimizes website content and other forms of communication aimed at generating leads, increasing enrollment, improving brand recognition and enhancing the University's SEO ranking of Kennesaw State and all colleges and units.
1. Develops dynamic, high-impact copy that delivers marketing outcomes
2. Generates content for campaign messaging, collateral, calls to action (CTA), landing pages, website content, emails, marketing content, newsletters, social media, etc.
3. Plans and manages project communications, continuously monitoring project status, proactively managing changes, and effectively communicating on a regular basis
4. Ensures evaluation and analysis of marketing content initiatives to determine effectiveness of implemented strategies and recommend adjustments needed
5. Analyzes website SEO utilizing analytic tools and resources, provide insights and make recommendations for updates and optimization, write content, and partner with college webmasters to meet SEO, web goals, and objectives
6. Utilize analytic tools and resources to analyze web performance, report KPIs, and provide insights and recommendations for content performance improvement
7. Operates to develop comprehensive marketing/branding projects in support of strategic goals
8. Analyzes SEO and campaign KPI dashboards for gauging copywriting performance
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in marketing, communications, writing or a related field
Three (3) years of relevant experience
Experience in marketing, communications or public relations in a university or school setting
Previous digital marketing content experience
Experience with Google Analytics Intermediate and SEO BrightEdge
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced + Education
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=223979&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency