Program Coordinator, Part-time
Program Coordinator, Part-time
Job ID: 221121
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Plans and implements program initiatives for the assigned college, department, and/or unit. Participates in the generation of program resources, communication, design and development of operating goals, objectives, and protocols. Serves as primary point for program implementation and operational matters. Provides technical, professional and programmatic guidance, consultation, and support.
- Develops, plans and coordinates the implementation and execution of programs, special projects, events and other initiatives designed to achieve the overall mission, goals, and objectives of the assigned program(s) and/or area(s)
- Oversees and administers all facets and activities related to day-to-day operations of the assigned program(s)
- Serves as liaison with internal and external clients on all matters relating to program activities
- Provides and/or coordinates the provision of technical guidance, consultation, related support to clientele within area of program focus
- Assists with forecast projections and budget for each fiscal year and evaluates progress towards financial goals
- Prepares and delivers program presentations and collateral for program and events
- Coordinates the collection, compilation, and analysis of program activity data, prepares comprehensive program reports and evaluation summaries
- Coordinates and monitors social media presence and program outreach
- May supervise and/or lead staff and/or students assistants, as assigned
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monthly CNA class visits and documentation
- Ensure the CNA program complies with NATP requirements
- Assist in program re-approval and annual audit documentation
- Assist with other healthcare program assignments
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related field
Three (3) years of related work experience
Previous experience with program development and coordination
Previous experience in higher education
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Able to devise, develop, collect and analyze statistical information and reports
- Demonstrated professional knowledge and operational expertise within designated area of program focus
- Ability to make administrative and/or procedural decisions and judgments
- Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES*:
- Registered Nurse (RN) with active license
- 2 years of nursing experience as an RN
- 1 year of nursing experience as an RN in a long-term care facility (nursing home)
- Train-the-Trainer Workshop Certificate from Alliant Health Solutions (to be completed within60 days of hire date)
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position may travel 1% - 24% of the time
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced + Education
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=221121&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency