Dishwasher, Stingers (Pool Posting)
Dishwasher, Stingers (Pool Posting)
Job ID: 219792
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Stingers, located on the Marietta Campus, is currently recruiting for Dishwashers to join our University Dining team. Positions available are 10-month status with part-time, full-time, and temporary opportunities.
Hours per week range from 19 hours or less, 20-29 hours per week, or 30+ per week. Full-time employees (30+ hours per week or more), are benefit eligible.
Responsible for dishwashing needs. Responsible for the cleanliness, sanitation and organization of all pots, pans, sheet trays and any items used in the food production areas. Ensures the assigned areas are cleaned according to established guidelines. Work is performed in accordance with health department, sanitation and university system guidelines.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, sanitation and organization of all pots, pans, sheet trays and any items cleaned in the "pot room"
- Returns items to the proper storage location and maintains an organized and debris free area
- Washes mats and walls, mops floors and empties garbage and sanitizes garbage cans
- Assists with putting away delivered products according to established guidelines and maintains overall kitchen cleanliness
- Maintains stock in production areas; replenishing items that are running low
- Acts as a runner for different stations or locations as assigned
- Deck cleaning of floors and loading docks
- Keeping drains clean and free of debris
- Assists with operations and other dining services support as directed
High School Diploma or equivalent
On-the-job training provided
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Able to work well with diverse population
- Able to deal with multiple tasks at one time
- Knowledge of proper cleaning and sanitation regulations, guidelines and/or policies
- Courteous, dependable, able to follow both oral and written instructions
- Must maintain a high degree of personal hygiene, appearance and cleanliness
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, organization, communication (verbal and written), and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and follow up skills
- Customer service skills and phone etiquette
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
Revenue Generated: Funding for this position is based upon revenue generated funds and therefore continued employment is based on availability of these funds.
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=219792&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency