Customer Relationship Management Coordinator
Customer Relationship Management Coordinator
Job ID: 222914
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Responsible for supporting the Assistant Director of the Enterprise Wide CRM by assisting with CRM administration tasks, such as user management, ensuring data quality, creating/maintaining campaigns, reports and dashboards in the Target X/ Salesforce CRM. Work with the Assistant Director to empower various channels with the necessary data to take action for improving the student experience. Identify and act on training needs, consulting with best practices on how to implement new initiatives and communicate opportunities and changes in the system to a wide array of audiences from end users to the leadership team.
- Continuously improve upon the value derived from the CRM platform
- Create dashboards that provide high utility in allocating resources (route planning, marketingautomation, etc.) and assessing productivity (sales team ranking, yield, etc.)
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to tools and processes
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, recurring reports, andcommunication
- Manage and coordinate with IT Salesforce.com data feeds and application integrations,maintaining ownership of Salesforce CRM and customer data structure
- Proficiently performs research into problems if the solution is not readily apparent
- Create and manage communication campaigns in Salesforce CRM system
- Serves as expert for all Salesforce training to empower all levels with functional knowledge ofour CRM system
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution of higher education
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Two (2) years' experience as CRM support and/or administrator
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Experience as a Target X and/ or Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment
- Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Data management abilities
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Positive can-do attitude
- In-depth understanding not only of the CRM software, but also of communication, data,business processes, and how they relate to the CRM software
- Understanding of how a CRM should and can be utilized across the organization
- Able to be a go-to person for users
- Able to be an advocate for the CRM within the organization, help expand its use, takes dataquality seriously and takes initiative to maintain a clean and unfettered database
- Passion to identify and drive innovative technical solutions
- Organized self-starter
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and the ability to work through a problem in a logical fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time and workload with little oversight
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the situation at hand
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream anddownstream applications, systems and processes
- Some knowledge of Salesforce.com package development and deployment, and awillingness to expand that knowledge
- Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one-time meeting assigned deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem-solving, organization, communication(verbal and written), time management, project management, and presentation skills
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. MicrosoftOffice suite)
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=222914&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency