Director, iTeach Programs
Director, iTeach Programs
Job ID: 223170
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Responsible for providing leadership in establishing the vision, mission, goals and priorities of iTeach. Responsible for managing daily operations; developing and administering policies and procedures; hiring, supervising, and retaining highly qualified iTeach staff; developing and managing the budget; overseeing procurement of resources and technology; and marketing iTeach services. Significant time will be required to identify and pursue potential revenue sources including contracts and grants.
1. Establishes the vision, mission, goals and priorities of iTeach
2. Manages the day-to-day operations of iTeach
3. Identifies and pursues potential revenue sources including contracts and grants
4. Coordinates and manages internal and external communication using a variety of tools and platforms
5. Maintains, develops, and markets services and programs to relevant stakeholders
6. Develops, implements, maintains, and supports professional development of iTeach staff
7. Administers policies and procedures
8. Hires, supervises, and retains highly qualified iTeach staff
9. Develops and manages the iTeach budget
10. Oversees purchasing of technology and other resources
11. Collects, analyzes, and reports data related to iTeach as needed
12. Performs other duties as assigned by the Chair of the Department of Instructional Technology
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Master's degree from an accredited institution of higher education
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Five (5) years of experience related to the position
Experience working with K-12 educators
Previous administrative or supervisory experience
Project management experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Involvement with local, state, or national technology or education-related committees and conferences
Preferred Educational Qualifications
Doctoral degree in Instructional Technology or related field
Experience in K-12 and higher education
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
To find out more information about our team, please visit: iteach.kennesaw.edu/
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is a supervisory position.
This position has financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position may travel 1% - 24% of the time
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced + Education
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=223170&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency