Diversity Planning Analyst
Diversity Planning Analyst
Job ID: 223311
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Provides affirmative action plan assessment support to the Chief Diversity and Deputy Chief Diversity Officers. Provides timely response to routine internal data inquiries and escalation of ad-hoc inquiries or complex matters for further direction, assignment and leadership review. Assists in the development, coordination and documentation of affirmative action practices to ensure compliance with government affirmative action regulations particularly as it relates to women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities with consideration to implications for the university at-large.
1. Develops departmental data analysis, report findings and recommendations to measure institutional effectiveness of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion
2. Develops research designs, benchmarking studies, and implements processes for data collection, auditing statistics and identifying areas for improvement
3. Develops and supports metrics for institutional affirmative action planning, evaluation and outcomes and evaluates existing processes and procedures
4. Responsible for the preparation and oversight of Affirmative Action Plans for university units and assists with identifying recruitment, retention and promotion goals aligning with university and government affirmative action requirements
5. Presents AAP reports in collaboration with Chief Diversity Officer and Deputy Chief Diversity Officer and assists in educating units on Affirmative Action compliance standards and data results including adverse impact and multi-year trend analysis
6. Assists with external audit responses and compliance reviews and serves as the liaison to authorized external AAP consultant
7. Develops and analyzes assessment processes of Diversity Ambassador Program and “Improve KSU” initiatives for the Office of Diversity and Inclusion
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Master's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related field
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Three (3) years of experience related to handling sensitive and confidential employee and/or personnel information and data.
- Doctoral degree in a related field.
- Experience working in higher education.
- Demonstrated experience administering affirmative action policies and regulations.
- Intermediate or advanced competencies related to research, data collection, assessment, and affirmative action compliance, including Kennesaw State University (KSU) and University System of Georgia (USG) applications, is also desired.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action rules, regulations and guidelines
- Knowledge of data analysis processed and procedures
- Able to present work product results to large groups
- Demonstrated ability to produce quantitative reports, converting raw and complex datasets into qualitative, informative, and concise narrative
- Able to effectively represent and convey the mission and help meet the goals of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.
Standard Enhanced + Education
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=223311&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency