Application Developer Analyst II
Job no: 515732
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Information Systems/Technology
Department:11050000 - RE-INFORMATION SERVICES
Application Developer Analyst IIJob Description:
• Oversees the definition of system scope and objectives based on user needs. Prepares detailed specifications for program development.
• Provides feasibility assessments, technical solutions, authors code, troubleshoots applications, maintains installed systems, produces and maintains documentation, and conducts application quality assurance and testing.
• Provides estimates of the analysis and development effort based on requirements
• Recommends development of new code or reuse/enhancement of existing code. Participates or leads in component and architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation.
• Understands industry and IT best practices, develops and fosters the use of systems standards and processes across the organization.
• Develop technical documentation (designs, specifications, processes) and communications.
Participates in the design, development, testing and deployment of automated systems and other tools to improve quality and productivity of the research enterprise. Proper documentation for all systems and reports will be maintained.
Responsible for developing applications that will support business analytics, customized queries and reports that facilitate business operations,
Participates in short-range planning and provide input to long-range planning regarding emerging data and systems issues.Expected Salary:
Commensurate with Education and ExperienceMinimum Requirements:
Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience; or a high school diploma or equivalent and four years of relevant experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.Preferred Qualifications:
In order to be considered, applicants must provide a cover letter, resume, and a list of professional references.
A criminal background check is required.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 10 Feb 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 10 Mar 2021 Eastern Standard Time