OPS Fiscal Assistant
Job no: 515748
Work type: Temp Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Department:29210000 - MD-OTOLARYNGOLOGY
OPS - Time limitedJob Description:
The Department of Otolaryngology is seeking candidates for a temporary, full-time OPS Fiscal Assistant position. Duties include:
- Maintaining office supply inventory for the department. This includes routine checks of supplies, ordering and restocking.
- Requisitioning of goods and services through myUFL Marketplace
- Processing invoices for payments through myUFL Marketplace
- Pcard reconciliation for department. This includes collecting documentation, uploading to myUFL and designating the chartfield as directed by pcardholder or management.
- Travel Reimbursements - this position will audit travel reimbursements prior to submitting for department approval.
- Non-Travel Reimbursements - this position will submit non-travel reimbursements in a timely manner for department approval.
- Other duties include mail run, assisting finance manager, assisting clinic front desk on a as needed basis, etc.
$13.00 - $15.00/hourlyMinimum Requirements:
High school diploma. Background check will be required.Preferred Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of general bookkeeping principles and practices.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and fiscal accounting modules is desired.
- Knowledge of UF Financial rules and regulations is desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of all professional levels.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
In order to be considered, you must upload a resume.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required:
Advertised: 10 Feb 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 24 Feb 2021 Eastern Standard Time