Admissions Operations and Technology Coordinator
What We’re Looking For
The Admissions Operations and Technology Coordinator will create, maintain, and update processes and workflows to ensure the entire recruitment and admission operations process functions effectively to successfully meet university enrollment goals. This position reports directly to the Assistant Director of Operations and Technology. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- An Associate degree and one year of experience are required. A Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience are preferred.
- Comfortable working with computers and various software programs.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent technical (database management, SQL, report servers, spreadsheets) communication, and analytical skills.
- Overall knowledge of programming principles and has strong project management skills.
- Communicates effectively with others to meet goals and actively shares information in a consistent and timely manner.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
Preference will be given to those with experience working in Banner and Slate information systems.
What You Will Do
- Act as liaison between the Admissions Operations team and campus partners to maintain, create, and update processes and workflows within Slate.
- Increase the number of campus partners to align with university recruitment goals.
- Work with the Assistant Director of Operations and Technology on testing of forms, event templates, and system/feature updates.
- Both continual and Annual Cycle Prep including updates to all system rules, testing, and implementation of updates to all processes handled in the CRM, focusing on external departments.
- Collaborate with query team and marketing on event communications and communications needed for external processes.
- Leverage knowledge of the process to assist in building/checking content and audience of those communications.
- Collaborate with the Data team to build system and reader queries for departments to efficiently provide data needed.
- Collaborate with ITS regarding data transfer for external departments and troubleshooting.
To apply or view the full position description, please click the job posting link.
The Baylor Experience
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions*, they also get to experience Baylor.
- Experience the culture of working for an institution consistently ranked as a “Great College to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment www.baylor.edu.about)
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for staff and qualified dependents*
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
- Experience Baylor through many more wonderful events and programs that take place on campus each year
*For more details and eligibility requirements, please visit www.baylor.edu/hr
Learn more about great opportunities to connect and be a part of our local community in Baylor’s Waco Culture Guide!
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education’s “Great Colleges to Work For.” Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Illuminate.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant’s religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.