SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR,School of Law, Administration
SENIOR PROGRAM COORDINATOR,School of Law, AdministrationTracking Code9842 Job Description
This position delivers a wide range of administrative support to the Faculty Services department.
The main duties of this role are as follows:
- Provide support to multiple faculty members in their teaching, researching, and publication endeavors
- Maintenance of course website on Blackboard
- Incorporate faculty edits into drafts of manuscripts and articles using MS Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Manage MS Outlook calendars & rooms
- Administrative work includes answering the phone and taking messages, ordering supplies, copying/scanning, travel arrangements, and completing expense and travel reimbursements.
Two years of college, B.A./B.S. preferred. One to three years of office support, preferably in a large organization or university setting. Proficiency in using MS Office and Adobe Acrobat. Excellent verbal and written communication, and organizational skills. A professional manner and the ability to be flexible and work independently. Ability to run errands and occasional lifting. Flexibility to work 9:30 to 5:30 when classes are in session.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular