Social Media/Marketing Specialist
All of Us Research ProgramDepartment Website Link:
Greater Phoenix AreaAddress:
Phoenix, AZ USAPosition Highlights:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates marketing activities, campaigns and events (includes social media, advertising, and promotions).
- Advises program staff to ensure that they understand and comply with marketing initiatives and policies.
- Develops marketing strategies and delivers marketing messages with the intent of promoting the All of Us Research Program.
- Analyzes digital analytics and develops actions to improve marketing campaign performance.
- Develops marketing content and material in both physical and digital formats.
- Manages the All of Us Research Program’s social media interactions, leads social media projects and develops content for social media.
- Independently researches, ensures accuracy and facts, and determines content and layout.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of digital marketing across key channels including digital apps, email, social & paid media, website.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) practices and principles.
- Skill in use of computer programs and web analytics data.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated copywriting skills with knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and rules of composition.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advanced learning attained through professional level experience. (E.g. Marketing, Graphic Information Technology, Graphic Design or any related field).
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in social media content development and distribution on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
- Results-driven withstrong analytical skills
ExemptFull Time/Part Time:
Full TimeNumber of Hours Worked per Week:
Communication and MarketingBenefits Eligible:
Yes - Full BenefitsRate of Pay:
$42,007 to $70,011 Annually, Depending on ExperienceCompensation Type:
salary at 1.0 full-time equivalency (FTE)Grade:
7Career Stream and Level:
Communications & MarketingType of criminal background check required::
Name-based criminal background check (non-security sensitive)Number of Vacancies:
1Target Hire Date:
3/8/2021Expected End Date:
Contact Information for Candidates:
For questions or inquiries, please email: [email protected]Open Date:
2/2/2021Open Until Filled:
YesDocuments Needed to Apply:
Resume and Cover LetterSpecial Instructions to Applicant:
At the University of Arizona, we value our inclusive climate because we know that diversity in experiences and perspectives is vital to advancing innovation, critical thinking, solving complex problems, and creating an inclusive academic community. As an Hispanic-serving institution and a Native American/Alaska Native-serving institution, we translate these values into action by seeking individuals who have experience and expertise working with diverse students, colleagues, and constituencies. Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and experiences, we provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness.