FISCAL ASSOCIATE #00059638
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 35381
Hiring Department University Advancement-Advancement Services Application DeadlineFebruary 17, 2021 Full Time/Part TimeFull Time, benefit eligible Salary$16.92 - $30.68 per hourJob Description
- Initiate and prepare forms, records and written correspondence that may involve interpretation of data. Maintain accurate records of alumni data.
- Compile and tabulate data, financial statistics, reports, and information monthly. Generate reports as requested or based on own initiative to provide management with up-to-date data. Review data for accuracy. Initiate corrections when necessary. Investigate discrepancies and resolve problems as appropriate.
- Solves routine and complex problems and identifies new, less obvious solutions and/or provides recommendations.
- Organize and conduct internal audits/research in support of the program/project. Maintain familiarity with various resource material used in the information research process. Research may include literature, internet, journals, industry resources, etc.
- Provide supervision to gift processing personnel.
- Understands how teams integrate with others to accomplish team objectives.
- Perform essential duties of the Director, Advancement Services, in their absence.
Direction is received from the Director or other designated official.Supervision may be exercised over support staff and/or students.
Minimum QualificationsA Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 1 year of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary. Preferred Qualifications
A bachelor's degree in Accounting (or similar degree field) or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities can be acquired.
Experience using Ellucian Advance and PeopleSoft databases.
3 years practical experience in accounting and data analysis required.
3 years practical experience using Microsoft Office suite, specifically excel.
1 year of administrative and/or supervisory experience is required.Comments
The final candidate is required to provide copies of official transcript(s) for any college degree(s) listed in application materials submitted. Copies of transcript(s) should be provided prior to the start of employment. In addition, the final candidate may be required to verify other credentials listed in application materials.
Failure to provide official transcript(s) or other required verification may result in the withdrawal of the job offer.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America.
The University's nondiscrimination policy applies to any phase of its employment process, any phase of its admission or financial aid programs, or other aspects of its educational programs or activities. Further, this policy applies to sexual violence or sexual harassment, both forms of sex discrimination, occurring within the educational program and instances occurring outside of the educational program if the conduct negatively affects the victim’s educational experience or the overall campus environment.
Any person having inquiries concerning the application of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 or other civil rights laws should contact the Title IX Coordinator.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links: