University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
The University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. We value the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds.The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is a comprehensive urban research university serving more than 28,000 students in metropolitan Denver and online. We award nearly 4,000 degrees each year, including more graduate and professional degrees than any other Colorado public institution. With our solid academic reputation, award-winning faculty and renowned researchers, we offer 119 highly rated degree programs through 13 schools and colleges. The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is well known for its distinctive and highly productive research programs, its world-class health facilities at the Anschutz Medical Campus and its well-established partnerships in business, industry and government. These campuses currently have over $400 million in research awards each year. In addition to the wide array of health-related programs and facilities offered at our Anschutz Medical Campus, a significant number of undergraduate and graduate degree programs are taught at our comprehensive campus in the heart of downtown Denver. Denver is one of America’s most vibrant urban centers and the downtown campus, located just steps from the Denver Center for Performing Arts and the LoDo District, affords our students, faculty and staff access to a broad array of academic, professional, community, recreational and cultural outlets.Job Summary: The Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology in the Department of Medicine at the University of Colorado, School of Medicine seeks a Physician Scientist-Allergist/Immunologist to join the faculty on the Anschutz Medical Campus, located in Aurora, CO. The candidate will hold an appointment in the Section of Allergy at University of Colorado Hospital. Examples of Work Performed:
- Deliver excellent patient-centered care to adult patients with allergic disorders
- Educate medical students, residents, and fellows in Allergy/Immunology
- Cover inpatient consult service at University of Colorado Hospital
- Hold a research grant focused in Clinical Immunology or related field
- MD /PhD
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- An established record of outstanding research appropriate for level of training.
- Must have a strong commitment to patient care.
- Demonstrated skill and excellence in patient care, education, and training.
Job Category: Faculty
Primary Location: Aurora
Posting Date: Jan 22, 2021
Unposting Date: Ongoing