Lead Instructor-Digital Marketing Analyst FY 2021
Lead Instructor-Digital Marketing Analyst FY 2021
The College of Southern Nevada appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Your application will not be considered without the required attachments.
- Please note that applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
If you are unable to attach the required documents to your online application or need assistance regarding the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition team within Human Resources via email at [email protected] or call (702) 651-5800 to be directed to the appropriate Recruiter.
- Knowledgeable about industry trends in digital marketing and able to share your own personal insight with students. Ability to inspire diverse groups of learners and genuinely want to help groups of learners acquire technical skills, behavioral skills, mindsets, and employment coaching that will make them valuable employees in the tech sector.
- Deliver engaging online synchronous modules to a diverse group of learners and guiding them in their asynchronous (independent learning) modules.
- Host live video conferences 2-3 mes/day for 50 students, with support of two Teaching Assistants.
- Deliver all technical, behavioral, mindset, and employment essential lessons.
- Adapt communication style to reect and connect with the diverse experiences of participants.
- Work with Teaching Assistants to deliver high quality, personalized learning experience for participants.
- Administer, grade, and provide feedback on weekly assessments.
- Support Generation's data-driven model by tracking and inputting (in Salesforce/ Canvas) participant attendance and performance in class and on assessments.
- Bring the learning experience to life, building community, and enhance relevance by drawing on your own industry experience.
- Provide relevant, timely feedback to students on formative and summative assessments and on student projects.
- Explain complex topics in a non-technical way.
- Coach and guide students to be as employable as possible and support them to develop industry-standard portfolios.
- Commit to and empathize with young/mid-career people and disconnected populations.
- Be available to instruct, host oce hours, and grade student work from 9a -5p, Monday-Friday.
- Engage in Generation sponsored professional development and training on a weekly basis.
- Engage in daily oce hours for students.
- At least 2 years professional experience in Digital Marketing or similar.
- Passion for helping change the life trajectories of unemployed and/or at-risk youth.
- At least 2 years teaching/facilitation experience required; experience with digital/e-learning preferred.
- Ability to teach the content to a young adult population with little previous technical experience.
- Certication in GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualication) and Facebook Blueprint.
- Experience teaching adults and/or extensive knowledge of current trends and issues in adult education.
- Ability to comfortably navigate new technologies (e.g., Generation App, Canvas, university LMS).
- Experience working with LMS.
- High level of comfort about communicating to large and small groups of people and have a desire to coach and guide learners in an empathetic manner. Ability to collect and analyze participant data that will inuence participant interactions.
- Self-reective and open to frequent
To be considered for this position, please upload the following documents to your application:
- Resume /CV
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial College Transcripts
NSHE - INTERNAL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE
CSN employees or employees within the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) MUST use the "Find Jobs" process within Workday to find and apply for jobs at CSN and other NSHE Institutions. Once you log into Workday, type "Find Jobs" in the search box which will navigate to the internal job posting site. Locate this specific job posting by typing the requisition number in the search box. If you complete an application outside of the internal application process and apply as an external candidate, your application will no longer be considered at the time of minimum qualification review. In order to prevent the disqualification of your application, you will need to reapply as an internal candidate before 11:59pm the day prior to the position close date.
Posting Close Date
Note to Applicant
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
All document(s) must be received by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to the closing date posted on the job announcement.
This position may require that a criminal background check be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
CSN is responsive to serving the educational needs of a diverse and ever-changing community. CSN employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. CSN does not sponsor aliens applying for faculty, professional staff, or management positions (H-1B Visas) in the absence of exceptional circumstances as defined by the USCIS.
To apply, visit https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CSN-External/job/CSN---Charleston-Campus/Lead-Instructor-Digital-Marketing-Analyst-FY-2021_R0123007
The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) creates opportunities and changes lives through access to quality teaching, services, and experiences that enrich our diverse community. CSN has three main campuses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson and multiple sites and centers.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a person’s age, disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, or religion.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency