Manager of ERP Systems: PeopleSoft FSCM and Kronos
Job location: Charlottesville, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-02-23
The Manager of ERP Systems is responsible for oversight of daily operations of the Business Systems team building workforce capability in alignment with business goals. Initiatives are specifically related to the implementation and maintenance of ERP systems, including applications supporting Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, time and attendance, and workforce scheduling. The manager will play a leadership role in bringing value to Health Information & Technology customers through the successful deployment and use of ERP applications. The manager must deliver sustainable, integrated processes, associated with high performing organizations and work environments.Experience in healthcare project management or health information technology preferred; as well as direct experience managing PeopleSoft FSCM or Kronos.
- Responsible for daily operations of the analysts, programmers, and database administrators on the Business Systems team in Health Information & Technology.
- Effectively provide consultation and engage key stakeholders as sponsor, champion, and driver of technology initiatives to meet business needs.
- Manage large, long-term projects to deliver on-time, on-budget results.
- Partner with the Project Management Office to collaborate on oversight for enterprise level applications upgrades and implementations.
- Communicate effectively with customers to resolve issues and address concerns.
- Responsible for creating and implementing approaches to change management and strategies for communication to ensure successful change implementations tied to business results.
- Direct and lead planning efforts for the implementation of new ERP applications, upgrades, and system changes.
- Serve on Request for Proposal committees in partnership with operational owners.
- Oversee the development and implementation of training for new ERP Systems employees.
- Participate in the process of recruiting, onboarding, and terminating ERP Systems team members.
- In partnership with the director, accurately forecast and manage the budget for the department and ensure that any expenditures are within the budget.
- Support innovation and organizational change to improve effectiveness.
- Participate in leadership activities to support the strategic plan of the Medical Center.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Experience: Five years of relevant experience required.Required to be on-site in Charlottesville, VA. Relocation reimbursement may be offered.Position Compensation Range: $102,835.20 - $164,528.00 Annual
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.