Research Technician, School of Medicine, Microbiology
Research Technician, School of Medicine, MicrobiologyTracking Code2080 Job Description
The research technician will serve as technician for John Connor's Lab in the Department of Microbiology.
- Virus stock growth, titration, and record keeping. Cell culture maintenance and adventitious agent testing
- Lab maintenance, organization, upkeep (keeping laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders and verifying receipt; organizing working areas; calling for repairs)
- rtPCR, immunoflouorescence, western blotting and molecular biology/virology.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years experience required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular