PFA Supervisor - PCC Family Medicine Clinic
Job location: Charlottesville, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-01-19
Provides direct supervision and personnel management for the staff in a defined work area.
- Demonstrates effective leadership while providing operational oversight and supervision for office/clerical staff within assigned clinics.
- Demonstrates engagement in the work team and goals of the unit.
- Demonstrates resource management.
- Promotes quality and process improvement.
- Implements expected behaviors applicable to Medical Center scheduling and registration system and unit policies procedures and guidelines.
- Supports innovation and organizational change to improve effectiveness.
In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent
Experience: 1 year relevant experience
Licensure: May require a valid Virginia Driver’s License
Job requires repetitive motion: computer keyboard activity. Proficient communicative, auditory and visual skills; Attention to detail and ability to write legibly.
The University of Virginia, including the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.