Communications Specialist - Cassandra Voss Center
St. Norbert College, a nationally-ranked, private, Catholic, liberal arts college is seeking a part-time Communications Specialist who will provide essential support and communications for the Cassandra Voss Center. This position will work year-round, 20 - 25 hours per week. For more information on the Cassandra Voss Center, please visit: https://www.snc.edu/cvc/.
The Communications Specialist is responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Director to develop strategies, templates, and content for the Center’s print and web mediums.
- Creating and executing design concepts, titles, descriptions, and communications plans and overseeing printing and distribution.
- Maintaining and populating the Center’s social media channels, website, and media requests in partnership with the Office of Communications.
- Tracking the budget and financial responsibilities of the Center, including creating budget reports, contracts, MOUs, and assisting the Director in grant-writing.
- Facilitating building operations and administrative responsibilities as it relates to collaborating with the College and local community.
St. Norbert College, a Catholic institution rooted in the Norbertine tradition, welcomes applications from members of all backgrounds and faith traditions. The College’s mission emphasizes the Norbertine vision of community and includes providing “an educational environment that fosters intellectual, spiritual and personal development.” We seek those who will contribute to our mission and support our commitment to building a vibrant, diverse and spiritually engaged community. MISSION STATEMENT
For best consideration, applications should be submitted by Monday, February 8, 2021. However, applications will continue to be accepted until position is filled. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume by clicking on the "apply now" link on this page: https://snc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=334.
St. Norbert College is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to enhancing the diversity of our people, ideas and talents. We welcome individuals with diverse experiences, backgrounds, and skills to join our college community in our pursuit of inclusion and excellence. Applications from members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged (https://www.snc.edu/diversityaffairs/).