STEPS Nurse Chart Abstractor
STEPS Nurse Chart AbstractorRequisition Number:
Lexington, KYSalary Range:
$25-35/hourType of Position:
TemporaryPosition Time Status :
• Secure offsite office capable of maintaining privacy and confidentiality
• Consistent access to a secure, high-speed internet network
Flexible, can be done outside routine business hoursJob Summary:
UK HealthCare needs short-term staffing support for patient data extraction for quality reporting for approximately 6-8 weeks. Position will be responsible for abstracting clinical data from UK HealthCare’s electronic health record (EHR) and entering the data into a spreadsheet or web portal in accordance with defined quality measure specifications. Position will be trained and then will be responsible for a specified number of chart abstractions.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
• Registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or equivalent who is detail oriented and analytical
• 5+ years hands-on experience in an ambulatory clinic setting
• High comfort level with technology, including UK’s ambulatory EHR and Microsoft Excel
• Interested in part-time, remote work and work that can be done outside routine business hours
NoDeadline to Apply:
02/02/2021University Community of Inclusion:
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.