Bookstore Student Employee
Under general supervision, to provide general support to the Bookstore
SCOPE AND NATURE: The individual will perform general, entry level clerical work following established procedures, guidelines, or specific instructions from the supervisor where there is little choice of action or decision-making in performing the work.
Job functions vary based on the department that they are assigned to and the individual department needs. Department based student employment positions perform the following functions (not limited to):
- Greeting and assisting students, staff and visitors
- Answering phones/taking messages
- Oral and written correspondence
- File maintenance
- Scanning, copying, faxing, and mail processing
- Assisting with office and or lab equipment or machines (general maintenance)
- Cash handling
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be enrolled as a current WCTC student
- Must have a minimum of 6 credits
- Excellent customer service skills
Desired start date: Immediately
All applicants must attach the following to the completed online application for consideration, (applications that do not have the required attachments will not be considered):
We offer a flexible work schedule, and a friendly work environment.
Student employees may work up to a maximum of 20 hours per week while enrolled in classes. Hours vary between 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
If you have any questions, contact Debi Delsman at [email protected] or 262.691-5305.