N95 Decontamination Core Program Manager
The N95 Decontamination Core manager is responsible for overseeing the operation of the N95 respirator decontamination core facility.
This is a temporary, non-benefited position. Expected between 16 and 24 hours per week.
- Collect, sort and prepare N95 respirators for decontamination process.
- Monitor equipment during the decontamination process.
- Bag and redistribute sterile N95 respirators.
- Maintain equipment logs for Environmental Health and Safety.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of biology, pathogens and infection control preferred