Online Program Manager
Job location: Smith College
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-01-21
VP/Finance & AdministrationJob Description
Manage all phases of online programming for Smith Executive Education.
Please attach both a current resume and cover letter, combined into a single PDF or Word document.
● Oversee all aspects of online program creation and administration including project planning, scheduling, marketing, customer service, participant communications, registration, enrollment, reporting and post-program engagement.
● Work with Instructional Design Manager and subject matter expert to draft course content (video, learning modules, activities, discussions, learning resources, etc.).
● Manage survey processes to gain valuable feedback and utilize feedback to improve programs.
● Schedule and run video-recording sessions. Compile draft cuts of recordings and supporting materials.
● Create and revise stakeholder materials (self-help resources, web content, videos, etc.)
● Collaborate with the team to create strategic marketing plans including timelines and materials (web content, email campaigns, etc.)
● Work proactively with team, participants, subject matter expert and vendors to provide excellent customer service
● Ensure clear and consistent communication of process, progress, deadlines, and decisions to all partners.
● Administer online events (webinars, etc.) to promote community engagement.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (knowledge, skills, education, experience, certifications, licenses)
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a business or higher education context or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Experience in and knowledge of instructional design and/or e-learning. Proficiency with Google G Suite, Zoom, Microsoft Office and an LMS platform. Basic knowledge of streaming audio and video, file types and formats and experience with online conference software. Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an environment with constantly changing client needs. Learning mindset.Experience working with diverse backgrounds.
Online program experience
Extremely organized and systems-oriented individual, with excellent judgment and attention to detail. Outstanding communication, problem-solving, project management, analytical, technical, interpersonal, judgment, writing, and presentation skills. Experience and comfort with a CRM, registration system, database, online learning platform and the ability to quickly learn new skills. Basic understanding of accessibility, usability, experience design, information design, and best practices. Creative and strategic thinker able to develop content and analyze data to meet marketing and learning goals. Ability to build trust and productive working relationships with individuals at all levels.Ability to make data-driven decisions; good judgment with confidential information. Demonstrated ability to develop high standards of performance and professionalism to lead projects from beginning to end while meeting revenue mandates. Strong work ethic, curiosity, and a passion for advancing women in business.Please attach/upload a current resume and cover letter in order for your application to be considered for this position.Review of applications will beginJanuary 20, 2021Compensation Grade:Grade IPosition Type:RegularAbout Smith CollegeLocated in Northampton, MA, Smith College is one of the largest women’s colleges in the country and is dedicated to excellence in teaching and research across the liberal arts. A faculty of outstanding scholars interact with students in small classes, as advisors, and through student-faculty research projects. The College is a member of the Five College Consortium with Amherst, Hampshire and Mt. Holyoke Colleges, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Students cross-enroll and faculty cross-teach across the Five Colleges. Smith College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or veteran status in the recruitment and employment of faculty and staff, and the operation of any of its programs and activities, as specified by all applicable laws and regulations. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.