Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research FellowInstitute on Water, Law & Policy
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
The aim of the Fellowship is to further the Fellow's education and career development through participation in the Institute's programs and activities including:
- Research on topics relevant to water law and policy
- Preparation of reports and white papers
- Coordination and interaction with contractors and colleagues outside of the Law School in furtherance of the Institute's programs.
- Supervision of research assistants.
- Development of at least one topical presentation for the Tulane Law School community.
- JD or LLM within the last two years prior to the date of hire.
- Actual experience in the water resources field.
- Bi-lingual speaking and writing skills
- Class ranking - Top 30%