Housing Property Services (Student)
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-02-04
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform daily specified cleaning following CDC guidelines, regulations, orders and directives. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Complete work orders including and not limited to:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Strip and wax floors.
- Move and lift furniture.
- Power wash floors, walls, and railings.
- Replace, fix, and wash curtains.
- Use an upholstery machine to clean couches and carpet.
- Clean TVA laundry rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Work entails physical tasks