Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Clinical Intake Coordinator (Temporary Full-Time)
Job no: 494957
Work type: Temporary full time
Location: Stratford, New Jersey
- Provides assessment services to patients to assist in resolving social, emotional and environmental problems that interfere with psychosocial functioning and a positive response to medical treatment and health care.
- Assesses the needs of patients referred identified.
- Formulates treatment goal(s) and plan (s) for each assigned patient based on GAIN Assessment tool.
- Documents intake assessment activity in patient’s chart in accordance with (The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) DSM-5 standards.
- Prepares monthly statistical and other assigned reports.
- Participates in professional staff development and hospital/community activities to maintain skills and enhance professional visibility.
- Maintains effective, open communications with all members of the health care team and all other staff.
- Develops and maintains community relations which enhance the availability of resources for patients’ health and welfare.
- Understands and adheres to Rowan's compliance standards as they appear in Rowan's Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Keeps abreast of all federal, state and Rowan regulations, laws and policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Note: Only completed, online applications submitted on or before the deadline will be considered.
Advertised: Jan 14 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Feb 24 2021 11:55 PM Eastern Standard Time