Job Title: Clinical Instructor
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 35350
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI
Missouri Prevention Science Institute
Clinical Instructor Position
We are searching for ten individuals to fill twelve-month Clinical Instructor positions the Family Access Center for Excellence (FACE) of Boone County, Missouri. FACE is a direct community service center funded by the Boone County Children Services Fund. It is affiliated with the University of Missouri’s Department of Educational, School and Counseling Psychology, the Missouri Prevention Science Institute, the Department of Psychological Sciences, and the School of Social Work. FACE is combining with the Boone County Schools Mental Health Coalition, which works across all six school districts in Boone County to provide school-based services.
Job Duties: Clinical Instructors will:
- Implement evidence based assessment, youth evaluations, and linkages to other agencies.
- Provide intensive case management services to oversee the follow through and implementation of service plans (i.e., execution of referrals, reducing barriers to service acquisition of psychiatry services, etc.)
- Provide trauma-informed school-based crisis management services, evidence-based interventions, family therapy, and individualized supports to high risk youth and youth and families in crisis.
- Provide ongoing consultation to school-based problem solving teams grades preK-12.
- Coordinate and implement data collection, analysis, and monitoring of fidelity to evidence-based practices in school settings.
- Support clinical practicum placement, training, and supervision of graduate students.
- Masters level, Specialist, or Doctoral degree in School Psychology, Social Work, Clinical Psychology or related fieldExperience working in community settings, implementing evidence-based assessment and interventions, and coordinating clinical services for youth
- Ability to implement and coordinate clinical services Ability to communicate across multiple disciplines Communication, organizational, and management skillsProvide clinical supervision to graduate students Ability to provide service to the program, department, college, and the professionCertification or Licensure in specialization area
This position is eligible for University benefits. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans, retirement, and educational fee discounts. For additional information on University benefits, please visit the Faculty & Staff Benefits website at http://www.umsystem.edu/totalrewards/benefits
The University of Missouri is fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff and students. We seek individuals who are committed to this goal and our core campus values of respect, responsibility, discovery and excellence.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America. For more information, call the Vice Chancellor of Human Resource Services/Affirmative Action officer at 573-882-4256.
To request ADA accommodations, please call the Disability Inclusion and ADA Compliance Manager at 573-884-7278.
EEO IS THE LAW
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) please use the following links: