ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST (UTRGV Clinical Lab)
ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST (UTRGV Clinical Lab)
Posting Number: SRGV4850
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: Edinburg, Texas
Department: School of Medicine / Clinical Affairs
Scope of Job:
Provides professional skills in conducting research and analyzing data to aid administrators in the decision making process. Responsible for gathering and analyzing information on a wide range of topics and preparing reports.
Description of Duties:
• Coordinates the gathering and development of data in support of administrative decision-making and policy development.
• Communicates to the County and the State for infectious test results.
• Collects information from a wide variety of sources.
• Researchers, drafts, and coordinates departmental, program, or center communication and correspondence for issue resolution and policy clarification.
• Reviews and analyzes collected data so that it can be presented in such a manner as to be useful to other participants in a particular project.
• Provides analysis and interpretation of data and makes recommendations as appropriate.
• Provides performance monitoring, information gathering and reporting.
• Develops and maintains information databases.
• Provides a variety of administrative staff services to the department covering various assignments depending on the needs of the department.
• Serves as the institution’s point of contact for the gathering and disseminating of information of assigned projects.
• Complies with all applicable federal, state and university regulations and procedures.
• Assists in the preparation of manuscripts and presentation materials.
• Edits research papers, project reports, and publication materials as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
General direction from the assigned supervisor.
May supervise assigned staff.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Two (2) years of experience, including experience conducting research or data analysis.
Use of standard office equipment, including spreadsheet, and database software.
Needs to be able to successfully perform all required duties. Office Environment; some travel and weekend work is required.
Work performed on multiple projects concurrently. Ability to interact in a professional manner with faculty, staff, students and the public.
Physical Capabilities: N/A
Employment Category: Full-Time
Minimum Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Posted Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Position Available Date: 01/19/2021
Grant Funded Position: No
If Yes, Provide Grant Expiration Date:
It is the policy of The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley to promote and ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or protected veteran status. In accordance with the requirements of Title VII of the civil rights act of 1964, the title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, our University is committed to comply with all government requirements and ensures non discrimination in it’s education programs and activities, including employment.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Human Resources will not be held responsible for redacting any confidential information from the documents you attach with your application. The confidential information includes the following:
*Date of Birth
Please make sure that you omit this information prior to submission. We are advising that Human Resources will be forwarding your application to the department as per your submission. The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley reserves the right to discontinue accepting applications prior to the stated close date of this position, after meeting the posting requirement of three (3) calendar days.
If you have any questions, please visit our Careers site at https://careers.utrgv.edu for detailed contact information.
UTRGV is a distributed location institution and working location is subject to change based on need.
All UTRGV employees are required to have a criminal background check (CBC). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Substitutions to the above requirements must have prior approval from the Chief Human Resources Officer.
To apply, visit https://careers.utrgv.edu/postings/27119
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency