Director of Residential Life
Position is available immediately.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's in student personnel services preferred.
- Related experience.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of the computer and social media.
The Director of Residential Life is responsible for directing the student housing operation and campus safety. This is a 12-month annual appointment.
Benefits include a furnished 3-bedroom apartment, digital cable, internet, personal garage, reserved parking, personal washer and dryer, laptop computer, meal plan, State of Kansas retirement package, medical insurance options, and professional development funds. Housepets allowed. If the selected candidate does not wish to live in the provided apartment, they must live in an agreed upon location near the Highland campus.
This position will require some evening and weekend duties.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Receive and process all housing contracts, make room assignments, etc.
- Provide Resident Assistant training and conduct regular meetings.
- Coordinate and conduct orientation for students living in student housing.
- Administer housing programs designed to enhance housing experiences and increase student retention.
- Supervise Campus Security.
- Participate on the Campus Safety Team.