Print Tech (Wide Format)
Job location: BYU–Hawaii
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2021-01-12
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
The ideal person will enjoy doing a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment with quality always in mind. They will be operating large format equipment including printers, plotters and cutters as needed. They will also be preparing materials and toolkits for the production and installation of various large format and signage substrates.
- Runs and maintains large format digital printers.
- Cut and applies vinyl copy.
- Applies protective overlay film to digital prints.
- Needs to be able to lift at least 50lbs comfortably.
- Communicate well with fellow workers
- Maintain a neat and organized area
- Use of company production software - Print Shop Pro & Roland Versa Works
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
Must have a valid drivers license.
In person on the island