Adjunct, Supervising Clinical Dentist Spring 2021
Adjunct, Supervising Clinical Dentist Spring 2021Position Type:
FacultyStatus of Position:
The Dental Hygiene Department at Prairie State College is seeking a Part-time Adjunct Clinical Faculty Dentist. Responsibilities for clinic include but are not limited to providing clinical educational experience that is reflective of didactic classroom learning.Essential Responsibilities:
See Position SummaryWorking Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Clinical/Laboratory SettingMinimum Qualifications:
1. DDS/DMD degree
2. Current and active Illinois dental license in good standing
3. Recent work experience in dentistry
4. Current CPR card (American Heart Association).
5. Successfully pass a criminal background check, urine drug screen and other health compliance.
6.Expertise in appropriate technologies for instruction.
7. Ability to work two (4) hours clinical days or one (8) hour day.
8. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
1. Teaching experience at the college level.
2. Experience at the community college level.
3. Experience with traditional and non-traditional students.
See Position SummaryPosting Date:
01/11/2021Open Until Filled:
YesSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
All applications must be submitted electronically through Prairie State College website.