Test Prep Assistant Director
Job location: Boca Raton
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2021-01-12
Apply now to join FAU on its race to excellence. For more information on everything FAU has to offer, please visit www.fau.edu/jobs. Position Summary:
Florida Atlantic University is seeking a Test Prep Assistant Director, Boca Raton, FL.
The Department of Testing and Evaluation at Florida Atlantic University seeks scholars who are committed to supporting the learning needs of students from diverse backgrounds and to engaging communities underrepresented in higher education. Florida Atlantic University is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all who interact in our community. In building this environment, we strive to attract students, faculty and staff from a variety of cultures, backgrounds and life experiences. Florida Atlantic University embodies a culture of strategic and collaborative community engagement that results in mutual benefit to the institution and the diverse internal and external communities that it serves.
Summary of Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and independently manage all administrative activities for the Test Preparation programs including but not limited to the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, SAT, ACT and GK exams.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns via digital and print media.
- Develop and submit action plans to the Director to meet revenue goals monthly.
- Liaison for academic colleges to assess their student test preparation needs.
- Provide training for current and prospective instructors.
- Interview and hire new instructors.
- Manage and provide evaluation of all instructors.
- Oversee the budget for all test prep activities.
- Manage, monitor and update Marketplace and the Test Prep Website.
- Create and maintain standard operation guide.
- Establish working relationship will all the colleges within the universities.
- Assume other duties as assigned by the Director.
Must have administrative experience.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Knowledge of Test Preparation preferred.Salary:$55,000 - $62,000College or Department:Undergraduate StudiesLocation:Boca RatonWork Days and Hours:Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Night and weekends as needed.Application Deadline: 2021-01-26-08:00Special Instructions to Applicant: Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation, please call 561-297-3057. 711
Final candidate will be required to have official, sealed transcripts and original NACES evaluation, if applicable, sent from their educational institution to Human Resources prior to the start of employment.
Successful completion of a background check, which may include a motor vehicle check, credit check, fingerprinting or additional screening, is required for the selected candidate prior to the start date.
A resume and a cover letter are required for this position. Make sure to attach these required documents in the Attachments section of the application. Any missing required documents may result in disqualification.