Assistant Director - Housing, Assignments, Marketing and Communication
Assistant Director - Housing, Assignments, Marketing and CommunicationResidence Life
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
The Department of Housing and Residence Life at Tulane University provides housing, programming, and related services for approximately 4100 students who reside in traditional style and apartment style residence halls. The Assistant Director for Assignments, Marketing, and Communication is a critical position in the Department of Housing and Residence Life's central management team. Specifically, this position coordinates the delivery of services to students, parents, staff, faculty, and other University departments. The Assistant Director for Assignments, Marketing, and Communication is a 12 month full- time position professional position in the Department of Housing and Residence Life. The position reports directly to the Director of Housing and Residence Life.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serve as a member of the Department of Residence Life central office management team.
2. Oversee marketing and communications for housing and summer conferences.
3. Strategically develop an on-going plan to meet the occupancy targets for housing.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of related experience, to include occupancy management and supervisory experience
- High School Diploma/Equivalent and 9 years of related experience, to include occupancy management and supervisory experience
- Previous occupancy management experience
- Experience working in a higher education setting
- Outcomes oriented planning
- Experience developing marketing plans and communication streams for targeted audiences
- Financial modeling experience related to occupancy management