Contractor Program Security Officer-OPS Exempt
Job no: 515455
Work type: Temp Full-Time
Categories: Engineering/Computer Science
Department:19010605 - EG-FL APPLIED RESEARCH ENTRPS
Advertised: 11 Jan 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 18 Jan 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Contractor Program Security Officer-OPS ExemptJob Description:
Assist with management of a security program, including:
- Develop and facilitate initial, recurring, and annual security trainings, briefings, debriefings, indoctrinations, and re-indoctrinations of UF employees to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Prepare, coordinate, obtain approval for, and execute security plans (SOP, SSPs, Standard Practice Procedures (SPPs), Staff Personnel Policies and Procedures (SPPP), Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), etc.)
- Enforce government and FLARE security policies, as well as monitor and provide direction, guidance, briefings, and education programs with regard to these security regulations so UF employees and affiliates understand and comply with them
- Maintain and manage on-site paper and electronic security records for UF employees, affiliates, and subcontractors through ongoing maintenance and annual records audit to ensure all documentation and files are maintained in accordance with DCSA requirements
- Administer incoming and outgoing security clearance for UF personnel and access visit authorizations, classified meeting requirements, and badging requirements per Air Force sponsor direction.
Assist with preparing security volumes and provide security oversight and support to business development and proposal development
Collaborate and interface directly with program management to address security items and reporting specific to each program/contract.
Maintain and Manage on-site security program, including:
- Maintain, safeguard, hold accountable, and coordinate classified document control and distribution.
- Provide facility alarm response.
- Ensure proper safeguarding for classified materials is maintained IAW Site Security Plan (SSP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Participate in DCSA and other government reviews as required.
- Obtain and maintain UF personnel and facility clearances, certification, and accreditation (physical security and visitor control) by meeting contractual obligation (DD Form 441, DoD Security Agreement) under NISPOM
Develop and provide appropriate training for personnel, including:
- Participate in and conduct security self-inspections/assessments
- Participate in the implementation of the Insider Threat Program
- Increase security proficiency and value through continued security education and training and active involvement in industrial security working groups, forums and conferences
- Interface directly with customer security representatives for required reporting of personnel clearance actions and any relevant changes to our security baseline
Administrative security duties, to include:
- Badge preparations, data input/management, filing, and coordinating actions with Program Security Officers (PSO).
- Preparing weekly reports, documenting the current status of all open security requests.
- Support the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) to maintain information security system.
$60,000-$70,000 annuallyMinimum Requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree & at least 5 years of experience with personnel and industrial security, particularly implementing NISPOM, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and equivalent government security directives.
- Experience with supporting direct government agency or government contractor
- Secret security clearance (required and investigation conducted within last 6 years).
- Ability to maintain said clearance.
- Experience interfacing with government PSOs for access nominations, development/accreditation of secure facilities, accreditation of secure IT systems, and interpretation of classification guides
- Willingness to apply for a Top-Secret security clearance if necessary
- Ability to reach out proactively to client security-related contacts
- Knowledge of agency to report to for which types of security-related information (i.e., Personnel Security Management Office (PSMO) for employee changes in status)
- In-depth knowledge and experience applying DCSA procedures to a company's security program
- Working experience with Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), National Industrial Security Program (NISP) Common Access Information Security System (NCAISS), SIMS, Access Commander, Office of the Designated Approval Authority (ODAA) Business Management System (OBMS), Electronic Facility Clearance System (e-FCL), Security Training, Education, and Professionalization Portal (STEPP), Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP), and Industrial Security Facilities Database (ISFD)
- Knowledge of clearance processing, document control, and physical security, including restricted areas and computer security
- Completion and execution of the DCSA FSO Course and associated FSO courses offered by the Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) [facility clearance, personnel clearance, safeguarding, classified visits and meetings, self-inspections/assessments, reporting, counterintelligence, and security education]
This is a time-limited position.
This position requires a criminal background check. This position is subject to federal and state privacy regulations.
Current Secret level clearance required.
Applications must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required: