OPS Customer Service Assistant (OUR)
Job no: 515454
Work type: Temp Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Office/Clerical
Department:03030000 - EM-OFFICE OF REGISTRAR
Advertised: 11 Jan 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 18 Jan 2021 Eastern Standard Time
OPS Customer Service AssistantJob Description:
The Office of the University Registrar is seeking time-limited OPS employees to assist in the Customer Service area of the office. These positions are expected to last until January 2022.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide informational service in person, by telephone, or by email to students, the university community, and the general public by evaluating and responding to inquiries concerning academic records and university policy.
- Assist with student enrollment and registration including contacting and advising students regarding their options.
- Cross-trained to assist in other areas of the office. Assists with special projects or other duties as assigned by supervisor.
$14.00 per hour; commensurate with education and experienceMinimum Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and four years of relevant experience. Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Available to work 40 hours per week. (Monday through Friday, 8:00-5:00)
One year of customer service experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
All applicants must upload the following documents to be considered for the position.
2. Cover Letter
3. List of References
This is a time-limited position expected to last until January 2022.Health Assessment Required: