Language Lab Assistant - Federal Work Study
Job Title: Language Lab Assistant - Federal Work Study
Location: UNG-Dahlonega, GA
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 222715
Located in the fastest-growing region of the state, the University of North Georgia is a multi-campus university with an enrollment of nearly 20,000 students, making it one of the largest institutions in the University System of Georgia. UNG is focused on a mission of educational excellence, leadership development and community engagement opportunities that develop students into leaders for a diverse and global society. Through a variety of educational pathways that provide access and range from certificates and associate degrees to a professional doctoral program, UNG is responsive to regional education and economic development needs. Federally designated as a senior military college, one of the university's signature leadership programs is its 800-member Corps of Cadets on UNG's Dahlonega Campus.Job Summary
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Language Lab Assistant on the Dahlonega campus.Responsibilities
- Facilitate workshops.
- Complete assessments and feedback on student lab activities for 1001/1002 students in Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
- Assist students with the use of technology in the lab, with projects assigned by the professor.
- Assist with tutoring and speaking practice as requested.
- Complete administrative/clerical tasks to ensure the lab runs smoothly as directed by the FL Lab Coordinator.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
- Resume / Cover Letter and FWS Award Letter
The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex or national origin, age, disability, religion, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.