Part-Time Faculty - Management
Job Title: Part-Time Faculty - Management
Location: UNG - Multi Campus
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 222613
Located in the fastest-growing region of the state, the University of North Georgia is a multi-campus university with an enrollment of nearly 20,000 students, making it one of the largest institutions in the University System of Georgia. UNG is focused on a mission of educational excellence, leadership development and community engagement opportunities that develop students into leaders for a diverse and global society. Through a variety of educational pathways that provide access and range from certificates and associate degrees to a professional doctoral program, UNG is responsive to regional education and economic development needs. Federally designated as a senior military college, one of the university's signature leadership programs is its 800-member Corps of Cadets on UNG's Dahlonega Campus.Job Summary
The Department of Management and Marketing in the Mike Cottrell College of Business (MCCB) at the University of North Georgia (UNG) invites applicants for the position of part-time faculty in ManagementResponsibilities
- The successful candidate will teach primarily undergraduate management courses in the Department of Management and Marketing; demonstrate a commitment to innovative teaching and learning; continue to engage with the business community to further the goals of the Mike Cottrell College of Business; and embrace an enthusiastic commitment to business education.
- Master's degree required. Degree from an AACSB accredited school is preferred with a minimum of 18 graduate semester or 30 graduate quarter hours in the subject area.
- Successful candidates must meet MCCB criteria for AACSB qualifications including having recent significant and substantive professional work experience in the management field.
- Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae, Unofficial Transcripts
Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a background investigation including a criminal background check demonstrating your eligibility for employment with the University of North Georgia, as determined by University of North Georgia in its sole discretion, confirmation of the credentials and employment history reflected in your application materials and, if applicable, a satisfactory credit check. Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test.Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex or national origin, age, disability, religion, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.Special Applicant Instructions
- If you received any graduate degrees from an institution outside the United States, you must provide a foreign course-by-course credential evaluation by an independent evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. (NACES). Find a full list of NACES members at http://www.naces.org/members.htm.
- Please submit contact information for three professional references.