Multicultural Student Affairs Front Desk Attendant - Federal Work Study (Spring 2021)
Job Title: Multicultural Student Affairs Front Desk Attendant - Federal Work Study (Spring 2021)
Location: UNG - Gainesville
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 222045
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a federal work study student in the Multicultural Student Affairs department on the Gainesville campus. The Multicultural Student Affairs office is seeking a FWS Student Worker to staff the front desk of the MSA office for Spring 2021. This position is open to current students on the Gainesville campus of the University of North Georgia.Responsibilities
- Answer telephones & emails.
- Greet scheduled and walk-in traffic into the MSA office.
- Assist with special projects and event preparation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker.
- Must be responsible and able to work with little supervision
- Excellent customer service and good communication skills
- Ability to answer multi-line telephone system
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to operate basic office equipment (printer, copier, fax)
The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex or national origin, age, disability, religion, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.Special Applicant Instructions
Required Documents to Attach:
- Cover Letter
- FWS Award Letter