Language Lab Assistant - Institutional Student Worker (Spring 2021)
Job Title: Language Lab Assistant - Institutional Student Worker (Spring 2021)
Location: UNG-Dahlonega, GA
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 221800
The University of North Georgia is accepting applications for a Language Lab Student Assistant on the Dahlonega campus.Responsibilities
- Facilitate workshops.
- Complete assessments and feedback on student lab activities for 1001/1002 students in Spanish, French, German, and/or Japanese.
- Assist students with the use of technology in the lab and with projects assigned by the professor.
- Assist with tutoring and speaking practice as requested.
- Complete administrative/clerical tasks to ensure the lab runs smoothly as directed by the FL Lab Coordinator.
Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to consistently adhere to deadlines
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to Lab policies
- Knowledge of and experience with technology used in lab (D2L, Zoom, Blackboard Collaborate, MS Office)
The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex or national origin, age, disability, religion, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.Special Applicant Instructions
Required Documents to Attach:
- Cover Letter