Chemistry/Biochemistry Lab Assistant - Institutional Student Worker (Spring 2021)
Job Title: Chemistry/Biochemistry Lab Assistant - Institutional Student Worker (Spring 2021)
Location: UNG - Gainesville
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 221751
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Laboratory Assistant in the Chemistry department. Student will report directly to the instructor in charge of the course. Successful completion of the Chemistry lecture and lab you are TAing for is required. Preference will be given to chemistry majors and students with prior experience as a laboratory assistant.Responsibilities
- Preparing in advance for the laboratory period.
- Assisting students in the performance of their experiments.
- Assisting professor with laboratory set up and clean up.
- Promoting safety in the laboratory.
- Assisting in the preparation and set-up of upcoming experiments.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker.
- Successful completion of the Chemistry lecture and lab you are TAing for is required.
The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex or national origin, age, disability, religion, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.Special Applicant Instructions
Required Documents to Attach:
- Cover Letter