Project Management Coordinator
The Project Management Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of project schedules, tracking progress, and anticipating and resolving project delays.Responsibilities
- Coordinate the management of the project as assigned and facilitate meetings, stage work and timelines, provide status reports, and organize the project.
- Assist the Project Management Consultant to develop and manage key aspects of projects that improve the delivery of services that require implementation and coordination.
- Identify resources and timelines to meet projected milestones.
- Support the development of detailed and realistic project plans.
- Collaborate with the project team and subject matter experts in identifying key tasks and dependencies related to the project.
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is maintained, including access to historical data, summary of changes in project plans, client requests and feedback, evaluations, curriculum, etc.
- Make recommendations to Performance Management Consultants regarding next steps and actions relative to the project.
- Problem-solve routine challenges prior to elevating to Performance Management Consultants.
- Provide written and verbal reports to summarize project status, its effectiveness, or barriers.
- Identify the project need for groups or individual participants to collaborate via phone conferences, face to face, and help to facilitate the meetings.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field; or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience coordinating and planning projects
- Ability to work within a team environment and meet performance deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to interact with external clients.
This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement and subject to UMMS Flexible Work Options Policies.