Part-Time Research Assistant
RESEARCH ASSISTANT II (2080)Position Number:
University StaffJob Type:
Maywood-Health Sciences CampusDepartment Name:
SCHOOL OF NURSINGLocation Code:
SCHOOL OF NURSING (02400A)Is this split and/or fully grant funded? :
YesDuties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for assistance of a clinical research project to include, but not limited, to:
• Recruit, screen, and enroll research participants
• Conduct the informed consent discussion with the participant and obtain informed consent.
• Perform procedures as directed by the research protocol.
• Maintain research procedure schedules for study.
• Complete data entry into research database.
• Manage research participant payments.
• Effectively communicate with health care professionals
• Prepare, organize, and update relevant study materials and data records
• Participate in research study team meetings as required
Bachelor’s degree in related field and one to two years of related experience.Qualifications:
Minimum experience: 1-2 years of previous research assistant experience, superb interpersonal skills and attention to detail essential
Preferred qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent clinical training experience or education. RN license. Previous experience working with stroke patients.Certificates/Credentials/Licenses:
Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent clinical training experience or education.Computer Skills:
Microsoft office suite proficiencySupervisory Responsibilities:
NoRequired operation of university owned vehicles:
NoDoes this position require direct animal or patient contact? :
01/18/2021Quick Link for Posting: