Student Mail CenterLevel:
Level A (General)Job Description:
- Sort U.S. mail/packages for all students, faculty and staff.
- Distribute mail to all students and correct all incorrect mail.
- Wait on customers at the business window , answering general questions and handing out packages.
- Help out processing UPS packages and Express for all students, faculty and staff.
- Deliver mail on campus to all departments, using a mail bag that may weigh up to 30 lbs. Might be needed to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion.
- Must be able to work under some pressure.
Middlebury, VT CampusIs this an academic year or summer position?:
Academic YearOpen Until Filled:
NoQuicklink for Posting: